Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Doodling: Dreaming of Spring & Things

Hello again! Nothing super noteworthy has been going on with me as of late. Just some boring engineering stuff. Haha. But with March just around the corner and the sudden onset of even more cold weather including snow this past weekend, I have been dreaming of spring and summer. I love the warm months. I don't really have a favorite season. My favorite thing about them is that they change; so if one has been around longer than it should, I start itching for the next!

Here are some doodles of mine; some are spring inspired and others just are. I'd call 'em sketches, but I think "doodle" fits these better. :) Below, I have also shared some artwork that I have been admiring lately. One day, I'll share of the stuff that I do that I would label more as "art," but for now have some "doodles." :) Enjoy!
- Jenny -



This one really is a doodle. I drew it in my Biomass Conversion class hence the ruled paper... ha!

Now for some inspiring art!


"Tree Zero Three" by Matei Apostolescu (http://013a.com/html/tree_zero_three.htm)

"We Were Together" by meeralee (http://www.cargoh.com/product/we-were-together)

No comments:

Post a Comment