Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Deep Breath

We all have those weeks that seem to go on forever, where everything is just harder to deal with. It can really get a person down - days or weeks like those. I've had my fair share, of course, and this past week was one such week (and to be truthful, the upcoming one doesn't have much promise of being any easier).

BUT! The true nature of the week can be controlled by how we approach and accept the events within it. I have to remind myself that it's just a day, just a week and in the big picture of life both my past and my future are bright, glorious, exciting, and full of joy. This is the nature of life! All of our lives are beautiful and overall, in the big picture, our lives are truly awe-inspiring - every single one. 

Smile, breathe - it's all gonna be okay. 
- Jenny -

via thisisnotareality
via sueswink, jaymug, surfthelimits, and outcamethesun.

































viaMaryDevlin, UUPP on etsy, and helloletsrun


No comments:

Post a Comment