Sunday, February 12, 2012

Projects in the works



So, here's what I've been working on as of late. I still need to get to those aquatic masks I talked about, but a little side project popped up. This is a character of mine that I'm making a partial costume out of. @ this point she's only part of the way finished. The head is getting it's little makeover while most of the rest of the body is already done. She features a moving jaw with a taxidermy jaw set & tongue & follow me eyes. this character is supposed to be a wolf/lion/horse hybrid with deer ears. :) She needs a nose yet & some more fur, but I'm happy overall with her looks (creepy as they are) & the progress. She will hopefully be done in time to show her off @ a local sci-fi/fantasy convention next weekend!~ Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment