Sunday, February 12, 2012

Infrared Photography

Recently, I have come across this neat version of photography. The whimsical, dream-like results are breathtaking. Something about the cotton candy pink foliage and the pale, vintage feel really has me smitten. :)

I think it would be so fun to buy a filter and take some photos like this - if only had the funds to spend on such whims. ;)

This artist was also featured on Honestly... WTF and it was their post that brought infrared photography to my attention.

Yiu Yu Hoi (known as d3sign on Flickr) of Hong Kong has taken some beautiful shots using this method and I am truly delighted to share some with you! See more of his work on his Flickr page! You should really take a look at his Flickr stream, it's amazing! These photos below are via mymodernmet.com


Enjoy! 


- Jenny - 








No comments:

Post a Comment