Friday, January 6, 2012

To Infinity & Beyond

I don't know why, but lately I have rediscovered my love for the infinity symbol. I can still remember when Anna and I were in high school and we had the infinity symbol in our math classes, we would draw the symbol in the company of hearts and the word "love" all the time on our friends' notebooks. It was a lot of fun. To this day, I still love infinity. I like it in math as well as in its symbolism. Taking the limits, with respect to math, I have found isn't all that bad (compared to some of the other things my engineering professors ask me to do mathematically).

I think the symbol is beautiful and the meaning it can have in the world of love and peace is even more gorgeous.
Anyway, because I have found my love for infinity again, I have done some window shopping and I have found some awesome things that I just need while browsing Etsy.com. Maybe one day I'll actually acquire some of these things. Ha!



Along with these things above, I have been gawking at this beautiful ring. Wow. 

("I love you" infinity ring)

And I kind of want to get a tattoo of the infinity symbol. Would that be taking this little obsession too far? 



I hope you enjoyed my little display of a current obsession! Do you have a symbol or image that you really like or connect with? 
- Jenny -

04.26.2013: 
Hey, friends!
Like this post? Check out my Hakuna Matata and I Pin. I Conquer. posts! 

1 comment:

  1. Lisa and Rasheida who happens to be a christian and same sex loving couple have faced issues of religion, marriage,
    blended families, race and gender. The couple is often sought out for advice.
    They will invite the audience to submit topics for discussion–causing an interactive communication.
    They will share how they have navigated some of these obstacles and offer a positive and supportive forum for others to have a healthy discussion.
    The point of the show is to let others know they are NOT alone.

    Selfcare

    ReplyDelete