Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hi I swear I didn't die *sheepish grin*

heeeellllooo everyone, this will be the first post of a two part. The 2nd post will be about my Badger partial which I finished & wore today @ the local Badger Mt. Challenge race this morning!! More later, when I get some decent pics!!

  As for today, a couple of things. First, it's been rainy here in my hometown for most of this week & that means I'm constantly looking for mood music to fit the atmosphere. I happen to like rain quite a lot & so consequently...have a lot of music that fits that atmosphere...to me anyway. So without further ado, here is what I've been listening to most, it's a song by Bon Iver called Michicant. To me...this video looks exactly like it sounds...beautiful, of course it helps that it feautres, the woods, some awesome trees & rain...my favorite things. :) Enjoy. & be happy.


  And now for another favorite of mine, werewolves! I found out via a very good friend, that a wonderful independent film is being made...a wonderful film about, you guessed it, werewolves!! From what I understand, the project has been in the works for some time (roughly 2004-2005) & has ran into funding troubles because they decided to take their project outside the gates of Hollywood. Not only is this a non-traditional film, but the makers themselves are rather non-traditional. Attempting to please their intended audience, the director of the film has been gathering information & opinions to base his movie on, rather than just guessing @ what people should want to see. I find this not only refreshing, but inspiring & cannot wait to see this idea come to life! Here is the teaser Trailer & please check out The freeborn movie channel on youtube for more & progress on the film!! This monster movie is going to be beautiful! I even see (in some of the other videos) clips of a possibly fully lit transformation scene, which I have not seen (well done anyway) since American Werewolf in London. It looks amazing!! Please check it out & be sure to show your support in whatever way you can! Until the next post, stay wonderful. :) ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment