Monday, April 23, 2012

Songs in My Head

sooo, there hasn't been a whole lot going on these past few weeks. Nothing all that blog worthy anyway. However, I have had some time to listen to music lately & there have been a few songs that just won't leave...ok, fine I'm addicted to these songs & I admit it (admission is the first step, right?). Anyway, have a look & enjoy! :)


*ahem* yeah, this video is a little silly, but I like the song, ok?! haha, & the don't hug cacti duo (fursuit makers) are pretty amazing! Nothing like a bit of furry silliness to brighten your day, eh?


ok, this one infected me by accident, I admit when I first heard the song, I thought it was odd, but worth looking up! There's also an awesome cover of this song floating around of five people on one guitar, buuuut I'll let you find that one on your own. ;) This is the original version!


watch the man sing! He is good!  Also I like this song, because it's something many people can relate to, that is, facing love from a distance & savoring the time you get to spend together. :) It's cute...and sad @ the same time. Now, if you're wondering why I put all these videos together, know this, I listen to a little bit of everything. I like music, there was no theme to begin with, just songs that have invaded my brain over the past few weeks. Until next time, enjoy some of your favorite music, & don't be afraid to seek new sounds. :) ~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment